Cheltenham rugby 7s LTD festival Terms and conditions
- All participating players must meet the age requirement for the chosen competition. No player under the age of 18 can take part in any sport.
- Registration for rugby allows a squad of 15 participants- 12 players and 3 coaching staff.
- Registration for netball allows a squad of 10 participants- 9 players and 1 coaching staff.
- For touch rugby – men’s, women’s, and mixed all adhere to the English touch rules.
- For 10s the same will apply with as 7’s a squad of 15 is allowed.
- SPA Super Sixes – this will be run as its own brand under the name SPA Super Six, Cheltenham 7’s will accept no liability for any activity related to SPA Super Sixes.
- Your team will not be considered as a registered team until the payment has been made in full.
- Following GDPR- Cheltenham 7s will not hold any details relating to payments after payment has been made in full.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or withdraw entry permissions to any team or team member for any appropriate reason or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cheltenham 7s will be played in accordance to World Rugby 7s laws: https://laws.worldrugby.org/
- Rugby touch rules will be played in accordance to England rugby mixed touch rules: http://www.englandtouch.org.uk/media/1123/fit-playing-rules-4th-edition-2013.pdf
- The format of the tournament is determined by the festival organisers and maybe subject to change.
- All competition games will be played on the 26th June 2021.
- Team must be in the team tents by 8:15am for a 9:00am start.
- All entry fees are non-refundable.
- Camping is only for over 18’s- festival staff can challenge this at any point throughout the tournament.
- Alcohol can only be consumed on-site if it has been purchased from a licenced site vendor. Alcohol cannot be brought on to the site or campsite by ticket holders or spectators at any point during the festival.
- Glass of any sort will not be allowed to be brought onto the main site or campsite.
- There is no naked flame policy. Flames will be put out by a member of staff if they see one, and the staff then reserve the right to withdraw entry permission for any and all participants that are involved in the incident. No BBQs, or open fires, Chinese lanterns etc…
- No animals shall be allowed onto the site other than guide dogs.
- Challenge 25 is operating under the Cheltenham Rugby 7s Ltd brand. On arrival, should you be challenged you must provide the following valid photographic ID- Passport or Driving Licence.
- NO TICKET= NO ENTRY.
- Cheltenham Rugby 7s LTD, Cheltenham Spa Super Sixes, sponsors or affiliates do not accept any liability for injury, death, theft, damage or loss of property during the event and the pre/post festival camping days. Competitors sign up at their own free will.
For Rugby, Netball and camping please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
For SPA Super Six contact – email@example.com